The Greek word for Comforter is “parakletos”. The most familiar translation of this Greek word is “Comforter,” but a better translation is Counselor or Advocate, as in a legal sense. However, Jesus spoke to his disciples about the Comforter and said that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit.
JOHN 14:15-17: “If you love me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever – the Spirit of Truth.
JOHN 14:25, 26: “All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.”
JOHN 15:26: “When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.”
JOHN 16:7,8: “But I tell you the Truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment….”
AIMS & OBJECTIVES.
- The partner is first and foremost the financial pillar in the church
- To helps the work of God financially at TCCC
- To help as many that need empowerment in their various business
METHOD OF HELP
- Training Skills
- Soft Loan
- Source for Vacancy for the un-employed
- Reaching out to those who need but cannot open-up.
MEMBERS OF COMFORTER PARTNERS
- Membership is open to every Christian/Child of God that loves to help others within and outside the Church.
- Men and women that are financially OK and that are ready to use their money, resources and time to see others been set free from the problems that face them.